- * The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
* Minimum education:
- 10+2 class passed with Science (PCB) & English Core/English Elective with aggregate of 45% marks from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board.
- * Student shall be medically fit.
- * Students appearing in 10+2 examination in Science conducted by National Institute of Open School with 45% marks.
- * Student shall be admitted once in a year.
Eligibility Criteria Nursing Programs